Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bob Ross Still Rocks


I was flipping channels on the TV in our office kitchen today and landed on a moment of classic TV like no other...the one and only "Joy of Painting with Bob Ross." I had forgotten how much ass that show actually kicked...in a very quiet, soothing way of course. Clearly, I was not alone in my love of Bob Ross when I realized that everyone passing through the kitchen was stopping to say, "Sweet...I loved this guy!" Happy trees, indeed.

Bob Ross was nothing short of a genius, and now I sort of want one of his paintings for my house or my office...I feel like it would make a great conversation piece. Unfortunately, I'd have to do actual work to get one...all of his originals were donated to charities or PBS stations. None even appear on Ebay, which must mean one thing and one thing only...everyone that has a Bob Ross original is sitting far too pretty to ever give it up. Sad for me...one day, perhaps my goal of owning an original Bob Ross will be fulfilled anyway.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Patrick said...

Don't make me stare at Bob Ross' fro every day, please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home