Monday, December 18, 2006

Now That the Party's Over...

I can reveal the items that I REALLY gave away for my DCVC white elephant gifts, one of which (I'm proud to say) was featured on Leno just one night before our fabled party.

First up, the Avenging Unicorn Playset

Yes, it is what it looks like...a unicorn that stabs annoying people with its horn. It actually comes with three annoying people and four horns, each of which brings a set of superpowers to the table (my favorite being speed reading). While this is a pretty awesome gift, it cannot hold a candle to the true gem of my Christmas season....

The Flying Slingshot Monkey (as seen on the Tonight Show)



This may be my all-time favorite gag gift. What this ad (and the packaging) don't tell you is that it screeches like a monkey when you let it go...loudly. Very loudly. I pranked a co-worker with this and let me tell you, nothing is better than hearing crazy monkey screeches in a cubefarm at 10am. Shout-out to stupid.com for supplying me with awesomely wierd gifts.

One more thing...you're not cool these days until you've seen this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home