Thursday, October 19, 2006

Please don't kill me...

Hi to all the people who are probably no longer reading this blog. The last two months have been insane between trips to Italy and Las Vegas, work and my friend Debbie's wedding (this weekend!). Anyway, I'll be sure to get back to snarky reviews of movies I haven't seen next week. Expect a veritable barrage of fun. I may also review the Miss Adams Morgan pageant based on the photos my friends took at the event, I'll have the High Heels Race to talk about on Wednesday next week, and general philosophical waxing to do about Halloween, so be sure to come back soon. In the meantime, I'll leave you with a question to ponder.


1 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give you up! With that red-hair-deep-voice combo, this velvety crooner will always be that trenchoated dude in the rain that sang with a really low voice for his body type and body. ...Uhm... I'm still reading, Sue ;) You aren't in my Dead Links pile just yet....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home