Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Accuradio is Simply the Bomb

Rarely will I give my blog over to the total and complete promotion of another website, but I've been in love with www.accuradio.com for a few years now and it just keeps getting more awesome so I figured I'd try to a push a few more listeners their way.

Basically, it's a free streaming radio site with very few commercials. You can skip songs you're not into and you can try to deselect artists within a channel so that they no longer play at all (although I find that this feature doesn't work that well). They have a ton of channels, my favorite being Classic Soul 1973+, which (as advertised) rides the line between soul, funk and disco (as I'm writing this, I'm listening to Rick James' "Mary Jane"). Travis, the Women of Soul channel is for you...lots of Aretha. Bill & Pat - You may want to check out the Hiptronica and Check the Rhyme channels. Lee...for you, I suggest the Modern Rock Classics channel (lots of U2). Erin - A Flock of 80's. Enough said.

Anyway, take it as a tip from me: Accuradio is a great way to kill a work day.

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5489018464221065117&q=ghost+accident&hl=en

 

Post a Comment

<< Home