Friday, August 25, 2006

Why Haven't I Seen This Trailer Yet?

I was doing a little research for work (no...really) and found the trailer for the new movie The Black Dahlia. How have I not heard of this movie yet? It looks pretty intriguing and has an amazing cast. Hilary Swank, Aaron Eckhart and Scarlett Johansson? YEAH! Josh Harnett? No yeah for acting but BIG YEAH for just being super-hot. Brian DePalma? BIG YEAH...for slow-mo shots. Anyway, it intrigued me. Check out the trailer and tell me what you all think.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Black Dahlia is actually the first book in James Ellroy's "L.A. Quartet" set of novels. (The third was L.A. Confidential.) The preview looks amazing, and hopefuly Brian De Palma still knows how to competently direct a feature film, since the his last three films are Femme Fatale, Mission to Mars and Snake Eyes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home