Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Head On! Like a Drill Bit to the Skull

This commercial may make you officially insane. If this product is meant to cure headaches, then their advertising firm should be promoted. How better to sell lots of headache remedies than if your commercial causes them?

Let's start a list of other things Head On! and it's commercial may be trying to cure:

Sunburn
Rickets
Intelligence
Bad spelling
Vitamin C deficiency
Sanity

Go ahead, think of your own uses for Head On!, and remember...apply directly to the forehead!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Ben said...

You know what else cures headaches? Getting hit by a bus.

Incidently, that is also on the list of things I'd rather do than sit through that 13 second commercial again.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Ben said...

Hey sue, make sure you visit my blog over the next month. I'm reviewing the potential of every new series this fall. A daunting task, I know, and I'll need your valuable feedback as I navigate through the dreg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home