Friday, July 28, 2006

I forgot to mention that while at the beach last week, I saw a pod of dolphins, a ton of jellyfish and, although I didn't see it myself, members of my party spotted a shark just offshore (a little brown one, maybe 3 feet long). In honor of Shark Week, I give you pictures of my office building at the moment:



Yeah, it looks like a giant shark is swimming through the building. I kinda like it as a publicity stunt, to be honest. It's not everyday that one can send an email like this:

To: Friends
From: Suedisco

Sure, let's all meet at Trio tonight. By the way, the giant shark head on my building is blowing around in the wind. It sounds like thunder.

My desk is 3 windows to the left of the teeth.



1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Ben said...

As per my recent post about collective nouns, I believe what you meant to say is you saw a 'large smack of jellyfish,' not a ton.

Just this morning I saw a murder of crows. Still searching for the elusive lounge of lizards, and parliment of owls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home