Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Three Days and Counting...

Ah yes, just three short days until my intrepid teammates and I journey to NYC for our game show audition. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm damn excited and have been studying for the big event around my work and moving schedule for a while now. What is more interesting than the tidbits I've actually LEARNED are the tidbits I've learned I already knew. Some examples? Let's see...

- Silvio Berlusconi, the Prime Minister of Italy, is the European world-leader who covered up recent hair plugs by wearing a white scarf around his head during a visit with Tony Blair in 2004

- Rod Stewart used to be a gravedigger

- David Lee Roth is the former Van Halen member who began training to become a paramedic at the ripe old age of 50

- I can identify a visually obscured headshot of Antonio Sabato Jr. in record time

This is simultaneously why I'm a good potential game show contestant and an enormous, enormous nerd. FYI, If you'd like to see how my friends Pat and Jeff did at their audition, check out Pat's blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home