Thursday, February 16, 2006

No One Cares About This Movie, But I Was Entertained...

I know that if I want anyone to continue reading this blog, I'll need to pick and choose my horror reviews wisely, therefore I will be brief. I was pleased to watch Pumpkinhead II: Blood Wings on cable the other day and let me tell you, that movie contains some unexpectedly awesome cast members. First, Roger Clinton plays the mayor of the bumpkin town in which the movie takes place. He's in full mullet regalia throughout, and they manage to work his guitar playing into the film. I believe he claims to have a gig somewhere. It's very awkward and very funny.

Secondly, it stars a pre-boob job Soleil Moon Frye. She's a teenager who realizes a little too late that burning down an old witch's house (with the witch inside) and using her spells to bring back the dead probably isn't a great idea. The original Pumpkinhead is a classic...this is not. Then again, the original doesn't have the President's brother in it, either.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill must be so proud. Actually, he probably is - Hillary however, cannot possibly be pleased.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger captbruce said...

Didn't Soleil get breast REDUCTION?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home