Thursday, February 09, 2006

Note to Bruce: I didn't actually see "The Constant Gardener"...

Yeah! I get to answer my first piece of reader mail:

Bruce Milton wrote:
...I've gotta admit, I thought you stopped abruptly on Constant Gardner. I felt like I was missing more you wrote and either it got erased or you had to quit writing and use the bathroom or something. I didn't feel it wrapped up. Should I see the movie? Do I have to be politically inclined to "get it?"

Bruce, you missed the part of the review in which I explained that I haven't actually seen The Constant Gardener, but I will still answer your questions about it: Yes, you should see it and no, you won't "get it," since you are not "politically inclined." The film's points about globalization and the long arm of American business/politics shall simply wash over you like a gentle rain.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 AM, Blogger captbruce said...

Hey, I'm politically inclined! I can name...the President...and the Vice President...maybe...if he doesn't shoot me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home